If you’re looking for accommodation in a peaceful and tranquil setting look no further!
This Sunny North facing open-plan apartment, features a modern style of decor with an artistic flair.
The main bedroom has a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with a shower - all you need for a relaxing stay in Plettenberg Bay, the jewel of the Garden Route.
Madon Studio is three min from either the pristine Robberg blue flag Beach or the more cosmopolitan Central Beach and Town.
Sun and Sea Dolphins playground
There are more than 20 uniquely unforgettable, easily accessible tourist attractions within 30 minutes' drive from Plettenberg Bay.
Self Catering Apartment Plettenberg Bay
If you’re looking for Garden Route accommodation in the peaceful and tranquil area of Plettenberg Bay, you will be pleasantly surprised with our beautiful 2 bedroom self-catering apartment – Madon Studio. This sunny, north-facing, open-plan apartment features modern decor with a whimsical artistic flair. Off road parking with a private entrance, leads onto the fynbos garden with private wooden decking that overlooks a beautiful canopy of indigenous forest, home to a variety of local and migratory bird life. From the patio you enter a spacious lounge and dining room with a fully equipped, self-catering kitchen.
Take time to explore the many outdoor leisure and adrenaline activities on offer in the area, or just relax on the wooden deck strategically positioned overlooking the beautiful valley. Whilst having a sun downer and enjoying the most amazing sunsets, you will be enchanted by the sounds of chattering birds visiting the birdbath and lushness of the garden. It is primly positioned to enjoy the opportunistic visits of the South African Sparrow Hawk, the shy but colourful Knysna Lourie “Turaco Corythaix” or one of the other 350 plus species of birdlife found in the area.
Madon Studio is a mere three minute drive from either the pristine Roberg 5 internationally recognised Blue Flag Beach or the more cosmopolitan Central Beach and Plett town central. The Plettenberg Bay Country Club and golf course is only one kilometre from Madon Studio, and the Wild Waters Fun Park with waterslides, pool, gym, mini golf, trampoline and casual day-time restaurant just a block away and in walking distance.
With first-world amenities, every need can be met in Plett. There are boutique shops, world-class restaurants and bistros, adrenaline and leisure activities to be enjoyed by the entire family. Activities include wine farm visits, wine tasting, festivals and events, 6 internationally recognised beaches, wildlife and ocean safaris, adrenaline and leisure activities.
Ten Reasons to LOVE Madon Studio
1. Enjoy the special view of the Piesang Valley, an area filled with quaint nature areas, the Piesang River and wildlife and pockets of indigenous forest.
2. Take advantage of the spacious, light and airy accommodation with beautiful original Artwork.
3. Feel at home in our fully equipped home from home.
4. Relax on the generous wooden deck overlooking the garden and valley; enjoy the beautiful breakfast view and amazing sunsets.
5. Get out the binoculars to view the extensive birdlife visiting the garden and visiting the area during migratory seasons.
6. Plan intimate beach walks or meandering through town. Plett Central and Plett Beaches are a 3 minute drive by car.
7. Schedule golf to your heart’s content at Plettenberg Bay Golf & Country Club – a mere 1 kilometre from your doorstep.
8. Indulge the children at Wild Waters Fun Park – gym, lap pool, waterslides, miniature golf and restaurant.
9. Shop. We are close to boutique shopping, a butchery, neighbourhood bakery and Spar grocery store – all within walking distance of your stay.
10. Get back to nature with an energising walk on the iconic Robberg Nature Reserve; one of South Africa’s premier hiking destinations.
Birding Opportunities in Plett
Plett offers incredible birding opportunities in a beautiful natural setting. With a temperate climate, birding enthusiasts can view year-round Plett. Plett is home to a diverse range of different habitat zones and microclimates conducive to wintering and breeding birds. As a result, the area has excellent viewing with more than 350 recorded bird species to provide an outstanding bird experience.